Admission and Tuition
The admissions process is as follows:
- Contact school for tour
- Complete Enrollment Application
- Meet with Preschool Director
- Complete registration paperwork and pay registration fee
Upon registration, all forms must be completed and returned. The preschool Fall and Summer sessions are considered separate programs. The Fall program runs September to May and the Summer program runs June through August. Each program has a separate registration fee.These fees cover the cost of consumable materials used by the children, the Diocesan insurance cost and snack. Registration fees are nonrefundable and ensure your child's space and either the fall or summer programs.
|Fall Program||Summer Program|
Tuition is based on the number of days and hours you would like your child to be enrolled in. The center is open from 7am-6pm, Monday-Friday. The preschool program runs from 8:30-11:30am in the Fall program and 9:00am-12:00pm during the Summer program. After the completion of the preschool program you have the option to have your child continue their day in our daycare program, which continues until 6pm.
|Daycare and Preschool Tuition (8-11 hours per day)|
|School Day Rate||5 Days||7am-3pm||$640|
Part-Time Care (less than 8 hours per day) will be billed at the Preschool Rate plus $10.00/hour or any portion of an hour.
- Preschool Application
- Preschool Admission Agreement
- Physician Report (State form LIC-701)
- Health History (State form LIC-702)
- Personal Rights Acknowledgement (State form LIC-613A)
- Identification and Emergency Information (State form LIC-700)
- Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment(State form LIC-627)
- Parent Contract